Thursday, 27 October 2016

Pootles Design Team October 2016 - Totally Trees Week 4


I am enjoying being part of the October 2016 Pootles Design Team. We have each been tasked with designing four projects using the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Totally Trees.

For Week 4 I made a pair of notebooks.

The first one was made using Pumpkin Pie card, Emerald envy stamped trees with an overlay of black and finished with flowers fussy cut from the Affectionally Yours DSP.

The second one was made using Sahara Sand card and this time as well as fussy cutting the flowers I also fussy cut out a set of trees that had been stamped with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and my favorite Rich Razzleberry. They have been overstamped with Pacific Point.

I have so enjoyed being part of this challenge. I have learnt a lot, not least how far you can stretch a stamp set and a few ink pads. My four challenges have all used the same inks as well as the same stamp set but all four designs look very different.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I'm fairly new to stamping and am really enjoying sharing my little projects with you. I would be delighted if you would register to receive my blogs automatically by email and clicking on the images shown below will take you straight to that product in my online shop.

Finally, good luck to Team November!

Linda x

Product List


3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed all 4 weeks of your projects. I really liked today's use of the flowers from the DSP--clever you! It perfectly compliments the Totally Trees images. Great job all around. Looking forward to your projects the next time it's your turn on Sam's Design Team challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed all 4 weeks of your projects. I really liked today's use of the flowers from the DSP--clever you! It perfectly compliments the Totally Trees images. Great job all around. Looking forward to your projects the next time it's your turn on Sam's Design Team challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda - but please come back to the blog before then as I intend to keep up with regualar posts now I've caught the blogging bug!

    ReplyDelete