Thursday, 13 October 2016

Pootles Design Team October 2016 - Totally Trees, week two



I am enjoying being part of the October 2016 Pootles Design Team. We have each been tasked with designing four projects using the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Totally Trees.

This very simple little Thank You card I made for Week 2 is so pretty. I love the colours. In fact I like this little card so much I made a whole bunch of them earlier this week to send out to this month's customers.

I stamped the centre tree and the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry (my current favorite Stampin' Up! colour) onto Daffodil Delight card then quickly applied clear embossing powder and used my heat embosser to set it before stamping the two other trees with Old Olive. I also applied clear embossing powder the the inside sentiment too.

I made the envelope using envelope paper and the envelope punch board.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I'm fairly new to stamping and am really enjoying sharing my little projects with you.

Linda


Product List



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I'm loving this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging like a goodun Linda - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete