Thursday, 6 October 2016

Pootles Design Team October 2016 - Totally Trees

I am enjoying being part of the October 2016 Pootles Design Team.  We have each been tasked with designing four projects using the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Totally Trees.

Here is my design for Week 1.







I used Whisper White and Emerald Envy cardstock.   I made a template from waste card which I attached to the card front with tape to use to mark up where I wanted the trees positioned, flipped up the template to stamp the four tree images and then flipped it back down to do the colour blocking.


I used sponge daubers to lightly apply the colour.  The winter tree is not coloured as such, I used Versamark to apply clear embossing powder which gives a lovely gleam to the card.


Next I used the leaves and little blossoms....


 My finished card is a little dark but I wanted to show off the embossing....

I hope you like my design! Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to see you again soon. x

Product List


7 comments:

  1. Looks great and I like your step by step instructions. All nice and clear. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your color combinations lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Linda - and your instructions - might have to CASE this one if that's ok. I'm loving this set too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Of course you can, I feel very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Of course you can, I feel very flattered!

    ReplyDelete